Dual-Sensitive Micellar Nanoparticles Regulate DNA Unpacking and Enhance Gene-Delivery Efficiency
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 23, pages 2556–2560, June 18, 2010
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Zheng, Y., Chen, H. H., Leong, K. W., Wang, T.-H. and Mao, H.-Q. (2010), Dual-Sensitive Micellar Nanoparticles Regulate DNA Unpacking and Enhance Gene-Delivery Efficiency. Adv. Mater., 22: 2556–2560. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903933
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences GM073937 (HQM)
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering HL089764 (KWL)
- National Science Foundation ECCS-0725528 and CBET-0546012 (THW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!