Ultrathin Direct Atomic Layer Deposition on Composite Electrodes for Highly Durable and Safe Li-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 19, pages 2172–2176, May 18, 2010
How to Cite
Jung, Y. S., Cavanagh, A. S., Riley, L. A., Kang, S.-H., Dillon, A. C., Groner, M. D., George, S. M. and Lee, S.-H. (2010), Ultrathin Direct Atomic Layer Deposition on Composite Electrodes for Highly Durable and Safe Li-Ion Batteries. Adv. Mater., 22: 2172–2176. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903951
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
- DOE SBIR
- iMINT DARPA Center at the University of Colorado
- Korea Research Foundation Grant. Grant Number: KRF-2008-357-D00066
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.