High-Performance Oxygen-Permeable Membranes with an Asymmetric Structure Using Ba0.95La0.05FeO3−δ Perovskite-Type Oxide
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 2367–2370, June 4, 2010
How to Cite
Watenabe, K., Yuasa, M., Kida, T., Teraoka, Y., Yamazoe, N. and Shimanoe, K. (2010), High-Performance Oxygen-Permeable Membranes with an Asymmetric Structure Using Ba0.95La0.05FeO3−δ Perovskite-Type Oxide. Adv. Mater., 22: 2367–2370. doi: 10.1002/adma.200903953
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2009
- Global-Centre of Excellence in Novel Carbon Resource Sciences, Kyushu University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!