Properties of Thiol End-Capped and Iodine-Doped Sexithiophene Disulfide Semiconducting Polymers Bridging Nanogap Gold Electrodes
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 25, pages 2753–2758, July 6, 2010
How to Cite
Huang, W., Tanaka, H., Ogawa, T. and You, X.-Z. (2010), Properties of Thiol End-Capped and Iodine-Doped Sexithiophene Disulfide Semiconducting Polymers Bridging Nanogap Gold Electrodes. Adv. Mater., 22: 2753–2758. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904026
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 15201028 and 14654135
- Major State Basic Research Development Programs. Grant Number: 2007CB925101 and 2006CB806104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20871065 and 20721002
- Jiangsu Province Department of Science and Technology. Grant Number: BK2009226
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.