Aligned, Ultralong Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: From Synthesis, Sorting, to Electronic Devices
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 21, pages 2285–2310, June 4, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Jiao, L., Yao, Y., Xian, X. and Zhang, J. (2010), Aligned, Ultralong Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes: From Synthesis, Sorting, to Electronic Devices. Adv. Mater., 22: 2285–2310. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904167
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50821061, 20833001, 20973013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936203, 2006CB932403, 2006CB932701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!