High-Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors from Organic Single-Crystal Microribbons Formed by a Solution Process
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials Science at Peking University
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1484–1487, April 6, 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Lei, T., Wang, L., Pei, J., Cao, Y. and Wang, J. (2010), High-Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors from Organic Single-Crystal Microribbons Formed by a Solution Process. Adv. Mater., 22: 1484–1487. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904171
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2009
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB921602
- 973 Project from the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623601, 2009CB623604, 2009CB930604
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!