High-Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors from Organic Single-Crystal Microribbons Formed by a Solution Process
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials Science at Peking University
Volume 22, Issue 13, pages 1484–1487, April 6, 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Lei, T., Wang, L., Pei, J., Cao, Y. and Wang, J. (2010), High-Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors from Organic Single-Crystal Microribbons Formed by a Solution Process. Adv. Mater., 22: 1484–1487. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904171
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2009
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB921602
- 973 Project from the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623601, 2009CB623604, 2009CB930604
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.