Temperature-Controlled Transitions Between Glass, Liquid, and Gel States in Dense p-NIPA Suspensions
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Stimuli-Sensitive Polymers
Volume 22, Issue 31, pages 3441–3445, August 17, 2010
How to Cite
Romeo, G., Fernandez-Nieves, A., Wyss, H. M., Acierno, D. and Weitz, D. A. (2010), Temperature-Controlled Transitions Between Glass, Liquid, and Gel States in Dense p-NIPA Suspensions. Adv. Mater., 22: 3441–3445. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904189
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0602684
- Harvard MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0213805
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: FQM-3116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!