Reversible Triple-Shape Effect of Polymer Networks Containing Polypentadecalactone- and Poly(ε-caprolactone)-Segments
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Stimuli-Sensitive Polymers
Volume 22, Issue 31, pages 3424–3429, August 17, 2010
How to Cite
Zotzmann, J., Behl, M., Hofmann, D. and Lendlein, A. (2010), Reversible Triple-Shape Effect of Polymer Networks Containing Polypentadecalactone- and Poly(ε-caprolactone)-Segments. Adv. Mater., 22: 3424–3429. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904202
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!