Tuning Energy Levels of Electron-Transport Materials by Nitrogen Orientation for Electrophosphorescent Devices with an ‘Ideal’ Operating Voltage
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 30, pages 3311–3316, August 10, 2010
How to Cite
Su, S.-J., Sasabe, H., Pu, Y.-J., Nakayama, K.-i. and Kido, J. (2010), Tuning Energy Levels of Electron-Transport Materials by Nitrogen Orientation for Electrophosphorescent Devices with an ‘Ideal’ Operating Voltage. Adv. Mater., 22: 3311–3316. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904249
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2009
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!