Photovoltaic Properties of Glutathione-Protected Gold Clusters Adsorbed on TiO2 Electrodes
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 29, pages 3185–3188, August 3, 2010
How to Cite
Sakai, N. and Tatsuma, T. (2010), Photovoltaic Properties of Glutathione-Protected Gold Clusters Adsorbed on TiO2 Electrodes. Adv. Mater., 22: 3185–3188. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904317
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
- KAKENHI (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research) on Priority Area “Strong Photon-Molecule Coupling Fields. Grant Number: 470
- MEXT of Japan. Grant Number: 19049008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!