Ordered Nanosphere Alignment of Porphyrin for the Improvement of Nonlinear Optical Properties
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 32, pages 3532–3536, August 24, 2010
How to Cite
Huang, C., Li, Y., Song, Y., Li, Y., Liu, H. and Zhu, D. (2010), Ordered Nanosphere Alignment of Porphyrin for the Improvement of Nonlinear Optical Properties. Adv. Mater., 22: 3532–3536. doi: 10.1002/adma.200904421
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2009
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20531060, 20831160507, 10874187, 20873155, and 20721061
- National Basic Research. Grant Number: 973
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.