A Microfluidic Hydrogel Capable of Cell Preservation without Perfusion Culture under Cell-Based Assay Conditions
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 28, pages 3017–3021, July 27, 2010
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Sato, K., Mawatari, K., Konno, T., Jang, K., Ishihara, K. and Kitamori, T. (2010), A Microfluidic Hydrogel Capable of Cell Preservation without Perfusion Culture under Cell-Based Assay Conditions. Adv. Mater., 22: 3017–3021. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000006
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 19-07374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!