Organic Single Crystal Field-effect Transistors Based on 6H-pyrrolo[3,2–b:4,5–b´]bis[1,4]benzothiazine and its Derivatives
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 22, pages 2458–2462, June 11, 2010
How to Cite
Wei, Z., Hong, W., Geng, H., Wang, C., Liu, Y., Li, R., Xu, W., Shuai, Z., Hu, W., Wang, Q. and Zhu, D. (2010), Organic Single Crystal Field-effect Transistors Based on 6H-pyrrolo[3,2–b:4,5–b´]bis[1,4]benzothiazine and its Derivatives. Adv. Mater., 22: 2458–2462. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000088
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20721061, 50725311, 20952001
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.