A Strategy to Achieve Efficient Dual-Mode Luminescence of Eu3+ in Lanthanides Doped Multifunctional NaGdF4 Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 30, pages 3266–3271, August 10, 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Tu, D., Zhu, H., Li, R., Luo, W. and Chen, X. (2010), A Strategy to Achieve Efficient Dual-Mode Luminescence of Eu3+ in Lanthanides Doped Multifunctional NaGdF4 Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater., 22: 3266–3271. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000128
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
- Hundreds of Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Knowledge Innovation Program of CAS for Key Topics. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-358
- Instrument Developing Project of CAS. Grant Number: YZ200712
- NSFC. Grant Number: 10974200
- 973 and 863 programs of MOST. Grant Number: 2007CB936703 and 2009AA03Z430
- NSF of Fujian Province for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 2009J06030
- Key Project of Science and Technology Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2007I0024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!