Direct Identification of the Conducting Channels in a Functioning Memristive Device
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 32, pages 3573–3577, August 24, 2010
How to Cite
Strachan, J. P., Pickett, M. D., Yang, J. J., Aloni, S., David Kilcoyne, A. L., Medeiros-Ribeiro, G. and Stanley Williams, R. (2010), Direct Identification of the Conducting Channels in a Functioning Memristive Device. Adv. Mater., 22: 3573–3577. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000186
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2010
- Work at HP was partially supported by U.S. Government's Nano-Enabled Technology Initiative. Work at the Molecular Foundry and the Advanced Light Source at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.