Air-Stable Solution-Processed Hybrid Transistors with Hole and Electron Mobilities Exceeding 2 cm2 V−1 s−1
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 32, pages 3598–3602, August 24, 2010
How to Cite
Smith, J., Bashir, A., Adamopoulos, G., Anthony, J. E., Bradley, D. D. C., Heeney, M., McCulloch, I. and Anthopoulos, T. D. (2010), Air-Stable Solution-Processed Hybrid Transistors with Hole and Electron Mobilities Exceeding 2 cm2 V−1 s−1. Adv. Mater., 22: 3598–3602. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000195
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2010
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council EPSRC. Grant Number: number EP/F023200
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!