Synthesis, Functionalization, and Biomedical Applications of Multifunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 25, pages 2729–2742, July 6, 2010
How to Cite
Hao, R., Xing, R., Xu, Z., Hou, Y., Gao, S. and Sun, S. (2010), Synthesis, Functionalization, and Biomedical Applications of Multifunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 22: 2729–2742. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000260
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934601
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20941003, 90922033
- Doctoral Program of the Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: 20090001120010
- Beijing Outstanding Talent Program. Grant Number: 2009D013001000013
- New Star Program of the Beijing Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2008B02
- Brown University was supported by NIH/NCI. Grant Number: 1R21CA12859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!