Intrinsic Topological Insulator Bi2Te3 Thin Films on Si and Their Thickness Limit
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 36, pages 4002–4007, September 22, 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y.-Y., Wang, G., Zhu, X.-G., Liu, M.-H., Ye, C., Chen, X., Wang, Y.-Y., He, K., Wang, L.-L., Ma, X.-C., Zhang, H.-J., Dai, X., Fang, Z., Xie, X.-C., Liu, Y., Qi, X.-L., Jia, J.-F., Zhang, S.-C. and Xue, Q.-K. (2010), Intrinsic Topological Insulator Bi2Te3 Thin Films on Si and Their Thickness Limit. Adv. Mater., 22: 4002–4007. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000368
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!