Nanostructured Anode Material for High-Power Battery System in Electric Vehicles
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 28, pages 3052–3057, July 27, 2010
How to Cite
Amine, K., Belharouak, I., Chen, Z., Tran, T., Yumoto, H., Ota, N., Myung, S.-T. and Sun, Y.-K. (2010), Nanostructured Anode Material for High-Power Battery System in Electric Vehicles. Adv. Mater., 22: 3052–3057. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000441
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2010
- U.S. Department of Energy, Vehicle Technologies Office and the US Advanced Battery Consortium. Argonne National Laboratory is operated for the U.S. Department of Energy by UChicago Argonne, LLC. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0092780
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.