Improved High-Brightness Efficiency of Phosphorescent Organic LEDs Comprising Emitter Molecules with Small Permanent Dipole Moments
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 29, pages 3189–3193, August 3, 2010
How to Cite
Reineke, S., Rosenow, T. C., Lüssem, B. and Leo, K. (2010), Improved High-Brightness Efficiency of Phosphorescent Organic LEDs Comprising Emitter Molecules with Small Permanent Dipole Moments. Adv. Mater., 22: 3189–3193. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000529
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2010
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme under grant agreement. Grant Number: FP7–224122 (OLED100.eu)
- BMBF. Grant Number: 13N 8855 (ROLLEX)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!