Hierarchical Surface Patterns of Nanorods Obtained by Co-Assembly with Block Copolymers in Ultrathin Films
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 25, pages 2774–2779, July 6, 2010
How to Cite
Ploshnik, E., Salant, A., Banin, U. and Shenhar, R. (2010), Hierarchical Surface Patterns of Nanorods Obtained by Co-Assembly with Block Copolymers in Ultrathin Films. Adv. Mater., 22: 2774–2779. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000573
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2010
- Infrastructures Program of the Israel Ministry of Science
- NanoSci-ERA consortium (R.S.)
- Israel Science Foundation Converging Technologies Program (U.B.)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.