A Spider-Web-Like Highly Expandable Sensor Network for Multifunctional Materials
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 41, pages 4643–4648, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Lanzara, G., Salowitz, N., Guo, Z. and Chang, F.-K. (2010), A Spider-Web-Like Highly Expandable Sensor Network for Multifunctional Materials. Adv. Mater., 22: 4643–4648. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000661
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!