All-Carbon Electronic Devices Fabricated by Directly Grown Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes on Reduced Graphene Oxide Electrodes
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 28, pages 3058–3061, July 27, 2010
How to Cite
Li, B., Cao, X., Ong, H. G., Cheah, J. W., Zhou, X., Yin, Z., Li, H., Wang, J., Boey, F., Huang, W. and Zhang, H. (2010), All-Carbon Electronic Devices Fabricated by Directly Grown Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes on Reduced Graphene Oxide Electrodes. Adv. Mater., 22: 3058–3061. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000736
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2010
- NTU, AcRF Tier. Grant Number: 1 (RG 20/07)
- MOE, CRP. Grant Number: (NRF-CRP2-2007-01)
- NRF, A∗STAR SERC. Grant Number: 092 101 0064
- Centre for Biomimetic Sensor Science at NTU in Singapore. Grant Number: “973” project (2009CB930600), NNSFC (Grants 20704023, 60876010, 60706017, and 20774043)
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 208050, 707032, NCET-07-0446)
- NSF of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 07KJB150082, BK2008053, 08KJB510013, SJ209003and TJ207035)
- Research Fund for Postgraduate Innovation Project of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: (CX08B_083Z) and STTTP (No. 2009120)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!