The Growth Mechanism of Copper Nanowires and Their Properties in Flexible, Transparent Conducting Films
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 32, pages 3558–3563, August 24, 2010
How to Cite
Rathmell, A. R., Bergin, S. M., Hua, Y.-L., Li, Z.-Y. and Wiley, B. J. (2010), The Growth Mechanism of Copper Nanowires and Their Properties in Flexible, Transparent Conducting Films. Adv. Mater., 22: 3558–3563. doi: 10.1002/adma.201000775
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10525419 and 60736041
- State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2007CB613205
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.