Biocompatible Composite Actuator: A Supramolecular Structure Consisting of the Biopolymer Chitosan, Carbon Nanotubes, and an Ionic Liquid
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 33, pages 3745–3748, September 1, 2010
How to Cite
Lu, L. and Chen, W. (2010), Biocompatible Composite Actuator: A Supramolecular Structure Consisting of the Biopolymer Chitosan, Carbon Nanotubes, and an Ionic Liquid. Adv. Mater., 22: 3745–3748. doi: 10.1002/adma.201001134
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10704051
- Science and Technology Program of Suzhou. Grant Number: ZXG0713
- Science and Technology Support Key Project of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BE2009643
- Special Foundation of the President of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!