Biocompatible Composite Actuator: A Supramolecular Structure Consisting of the Biopolymer Chitosan, Carbon Nanotubes, and an Ionic Liquid
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 33, pages 3745–3748, September 1, 2010
How to Cite
Lu, L. and Chen, W. (2010), Biocompatible Composite Actuator: A Supramolecular Structure Consisting of the Biopolymer Chitosan, Carbon Nanotubes, and an Ionic Liquid. Adv. Mater., 22: 3745–3748. doi: 10.1002/adma.201001134
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10704051
- Science and Technology Program of Suzhou. Grant Number: ZXG0713
- Science and Technology Support Key Project of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BE2009643
- Special Foundation of the President of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.