Pentacene Thin-Film Transistors Encapsulated by a Thin Alkane Layer Operated in an Aqueous Ionic Environment
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 39, pages 4350–4354, October 15, 2010
How to Cite
Göllner, M., Huth, M. and Nickel, B. (2010), Pentacene Thin-Film Transistors Encapsulated by a Thin Alkane Layer Operated in an Aqueous Ionic Environment. Adv. Mater., 22: 4350–4354. doi: 10.1002/adma.201001345
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!