Self-Wound Composite Nanomembranes as Electrode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 41, pages 4591–4595, November 2, 2010
How to Cite
Ji, H.-X., Wu, X.-L., Fan, L.-Z., Krien, C., Fiering, I., Guo, Y.-G., Mei, Y. and Schmidt, O. G. (2010), Self-Wound Composite Nanomembranes as Electrode Materials for Lithium Ion Batteries. Adv. Mater., 22: 4591–4595. doi: 10.1002/adma.201001422
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!