High-Performance Single Crystal Organic Field-Effect Transistors Based on Two Dithiophene-Tetrathiafulvalene (DT-TTF) Polymorphs
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 37, pages 4198–4203, October 1, 2010
How to Cite
Pfattner, R., Mas-Torrent, M., Bilotti, I., Brillante, A., Milita, S., Liscio, F., Biscarini, F., Marszalek, T., Ulanski, J., Nosal, A., Gazicki-Lipman, M., Leufgen, M., Schmidt, G., Molenkamp, L. W., Laukhin, V., Veciana, J. and Rovira, C. (2010), High-Performance Single Crystal Organic Field-Effect Transistors Based on Two Dithiophene-Tetrathiafulvalene (DT-TTF) Polymorphs. Adv. Mater., 22: 4198–4203. doi: 10.1002/adma.201001446
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!