Curvature-Driven Reversible In Situ Switching Between Pinned and Roll-Down Superhydrophobic States for Water Droplet Transportation
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 545–549, January 25, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, D., Wu, S.-Z., Chen, Q.-D., Zhang, Y.-L., Yao, J., Yao, X., Niu, L.-G., Wang, J.-N., Jiang, L. and Sun, H.-B. (2011), Curvature-Driven Reversible In Situ Switching Between Pinned and Roll-Down Superhydrophobic States for Water Droplet Transportation. Adv. Mater., 23: 545–549. doi: 10.1002/adma.201001688
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!