Towards Gigahertz Operation: Ultrafast Low Turn-on Organic Diodes and Rectifiers Based on C60 and Tungsten Oxide
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 644–648, February 1, 2011
How to Cite
Im, D., Moon, H., Shin, M., Kim, J. and Yoo, S. (2011), Towards Gigahertz Operation: Ultrafast Low Turn-on Organic Diodes and Rectifiers Based on C60 and Tungsten Oxide. Adv. Mater., 23: 644–648. doi: 10.1002/adma.201002246
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!