Moving to a Solid-State Configuration: A Valid Approach to Making Lithium-Sulfur Batteries Viable for Practical Applications
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 45, pages 5198–5201, December 1, 2010
How to Cite
Hassoun, J. and Scrosati, B. (2010), Moving to a Solid-State Configuration: A Valid Approach to Making Lithium-Sulfur Batteries Viable for Practical Applications. Adv. Mater., 22: 5198–5201. doi: 10.1002/adma.201002584
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!