High-Gain Graphene-Titanium Oxide Photoconductor Made from Inkjet Printable Ionic Solution
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 46, pages 5265–5270, December 7, 2010
How to Cite
Manga, K. K., Wang, S., Jaiswal, M., Bao, Q. and Loh, K. P. (2010), High-Gain Graphene-Titanium Oxide Photoconductor Made from Inkjet Printable Ionic Solution. Adv. Mater., 22: 5265–5270. doi: 10.1002/adma.201002939
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!