A Low-Bandgap Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Benzothiadiazole-Based Copolymer for High-Mobility Ambipolar Organic Thin-Film Transistors
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 22, Issue 47, pages 5409–5413, December 14, 2010
How to Cite
Sonar, P., Singh, S. P., Li, Y., Soh, M. S. and Dodabalapur, A. (2010), A Low-Bandgap Diketopyrrolopyrrole-Benzothiadiazole-Based Copolymer for High-Mobility Ambipolar Organic Thin-Film Transistors. Adv. Mater., 22: 5409–5413. doi: 10.1002/adma.201002973
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!