Transparent Nanometric Organic Luminescent Films as UV-Active Components in Photonic Structures
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 761–765, February 8, 2011
How to Cite
Aparicio, F. J., Holgado, M., Borras, A., Blaszczyk-Lezak, I., Griol, A., Barrios, C. A., Casquel, R., Sanza, F. J., Sohlström, H., Antelius, M., González-Elipe, A. R. and Barranco, A. (2011), Transparent Nanometric Organic Luminescent Films as UV-Active Components in Photonic Structures. Adv. Mater., 23: 761–765. doi: 10.1002/adma.201003088
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!