Honeycomb-Structured Silicon: Remarkable Morphological Changes Induced by Electrochemical (De)Lithiation
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1563–1566, April 5, 2011
How to Cite
Baggetto, L., Danilov, D. and Notten, P. H. L. (2011), Honeycomb-Structured Silicon: Remarkable Morphological Changes Induced by Electrochemical (De)Lithiation. Adv. Mater., 23: 1563–1566. doi: 10.1002/adma.201003665
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!