Multi-Energy X-ray Imaging as a Quantitative Method for Materials Characterization
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special issue: Hierarchical Structures Towards Functionality
Volume 23, Issue 22-23, pages 2655–2656, June 17, 2011
How to Cite
Firsching, M., Nachtrab, F., Uhlmann, N. and Hanke, R. (2011), Multi-Energy X-ray Imaging as a Quantitative Method for Materials Characterization. Adv. Mater., 23: 2655–2656. doi: 10.1002/adma.201004111
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!