The authors express their sincere condolences to the family on the death of Prof. Tae Gwan Park
High-Strength Carbon Nanotube Fibers Fabricated by Infiltration and Curing of Mussel-Inspired Catecholamine Polymer†
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 1971–1975, May 3, 2011
How to Cite
Ryu, S., Lee, Y., Hwang, J.-W., Hong, S., Kim, C., Park, T. G., Lee, H. and Hong, S. H. (2011), High-Strength Carbon Nanotube Fibers Fabricated by Infiltration and Curing of Mussel-Inspired Catecholamine Polymer. Adv. Mater., 23: 1971–1975. doi: 10.1002/adma.201004228
- Issue online: 27 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!