Dedicated to Prof. Fred Wudl on the occasion of his 70th birthday
Soluble and Stable N-Heteropentacenes with High Field-Effect Mobility†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1535–1539, April 5, 2011
How to Cite
Liang, Z., Tang, Q., Xu, J. and Miao, Q. (2011), Soluble and Stable N-Heteropentacenes with High Field-Effect Mobility. Adv. Mater., 23: 1535–1539. doi: 10.1002/adma.201004325
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: project number: GRF402508 and CUHK2/CRF/08
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: project number: AoE/P-03/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!