Dedicated to Prof. Fred Wudl on the occasion of his 70th birthday
Soluble and Stable N-Heteropentacenes with High Field-Effect Mobility†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 13, pages 1535–1539, April 5, 2011
How to Cite
Liang, Z., Tang, Q., Xu, J. and Miao, Q. (2011), Soluble and Stable N-Heteropentacenes with High Field-Effect Mobility. Adv. Mater., 23: 1535–1539. doi: 10.1002/adma.201004325
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: project number: GRF402508 and CUHK2/CRF/08
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: project number: AoE/P-03/08
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.