Rational Design and Engineering of Quantum-Dot-Sensitized TiO2 Nanotube Arrays for Artificial Photosynthesis
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 1883–1888, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Ryu, J., Lee, S. H., Nam, D. H. and Park, C. B. (2011), Rational Design and Engineering of Quantum-Dot-Sensitized TiO2 Nanotube Arrays for Artificial Photosynthesis. Adv. Mater., 23: 1883–1888. doi: 10.1002/adma.201004576
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!