Combination of Titanium Oxide and a Conjugated Polyelectrolyte for High-Performance Inverted-Type Organic Optoelectronic Devices
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 24, pages 2759–2763, June 24, 2011
How to Cite
Choi, H., Park, J. S., Jeong, E., Kim, G.-H., Lee, B. R., Kim, S. O., Song, M. H., Woo, H. Y. and Kim, J. Y. (2011), Combination of Titanium Oxide and a Conjugated Polyelectrolyte for High-Performance Inverted-Type Organic Optoelectronic Devices. Adv. Mater., 23: 2759–2763. doi: 10.1002/adma.201100266
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!