Efficient Organic Solar Cells with Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire Electrodes
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 38, pages 4371–4375, October 11, 2011
How to Cite
Leem, D.-S., Edwards, A., Faist, M., Nelson, J., Bradley, D. D. C. and de Mello, J. C. (2011), Efficient Organic Solar Cells with Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire Electrodes. Adv. Mater., 23: 4371–4375. doi: 10.1002/adma.201100871
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!