Facile Synthetic Route for Thickness and Composition Tunable Hollow Metal Oxide Spheres from Silica-Templated Coordination Polymers
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 28, pages 3161–3164, July 26, 2011
How to Cite
Park, J.-U., Lee, H. J., Cho, W., Jo, C. and Oh, M. (2011), Facile Synthetic Route for Thickness and Composition Tunable Hollow Metal Oxide Spheres from Silica-Templated Coordination Polymers. Adv. Mater., 23: 3161–3164. doi: 10.1002/adma.201101161
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!