Nanoscale Structure and Mechanism for Enhanced Electromechanical Response of Highly Strained BiFeO3 Thin Films
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 28, pages 3170–3175, July 26, 2011
How to Cite
Damodaran, A. R., Liang, C.-W., He, Q., Peng, C.-Y., Chang, L., Chu, Y.-H. and Martin, L. W. (2011), Nanoscale Structure and Mechanism for Enhanced Electromechanical Response of Highly Strained BiFeO3 Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 23: 3170–3175. doi: 10.1002/adma.201101164
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!