This article is also featured as part of a chapter in the upcoming book Terpyridine-based Materials For Catalytic, Optoelectronic and Life Science Applications by U. S. Schubert, A. Winter and G. R. Newkome.
Terpyridine-Functionalized Surfaces: Redox-Active, Switchable, and Electroactive Nanoarchitecturesgland†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 31, pages 3484–3498, August 16, 2011
How to Cite
Winter, A., Hoeppener, S., Newkome, G. R. and Schubert, U. S. (2011), Terpyridine-Functionalized Surfaces: Redox-Active, Switchable, and Electroactive Nanoarchitecturesgland. Adv. Mater., 23: 3484–3498. doi: 10.1002/adma.201101251
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!