In-Plane Mechanical Response of TiO2 Nanotube Arrays – Intrinsic Properties and Impact of Adsorbates for Sensor Applications
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 33, pages 3838–3841, September 1, 2011
How to Cite
Fischer, K. and Mayr, S. G. (2011), In-Plane Mechanical Response of TiO2 Nanotube Arrays – Intrinsic Properties and Impact of Adsorbates for Sensor Applications. Adv. Mater., 23: 3838–3841. doi: 10.1002/adma.201101286
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!