Solution-Processed Heterojunction Solar Cells Based on p-type PbS Quantum Dots and n-type Bi2S3 Nanocrystals
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 32, pages 3712–3717, August 23, 2011
How to Cite
Rath, A. K., Bernechea, M., Martinez, L. and Konstantatos, G. (2011), Solution-Processed Heterojunction Solar Cells Based on p-type PbS Quantum Dots and n-type Bi2S3 Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater., 23: 3712–3717. doi: 10.1002/adma.201101399
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!