Facile Synthesis of Germanium Nanocrystals and Their Application in Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Photodetectors
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 23, Issue 32, pages 3704–3707, August 23, 2011
How to Cite
Xue, D.-J., Wang, J.-J., Wang, Y.-Q., Xin, S., Guo, Y.-G. and Wan, L.-J. (2011), Facile Synthesis of Germanium Nanocrystals and Their Application in Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Photodetectors. Adv. Mater., 23: 3704–3707. doi: 10.1002/adma.201101436
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!